Monday, July 27, 2009

Priyanka touch 27

Priyanka is one of Screenland's activity actresses and overturned 27 on Weekday. But Priyanka Chopra says she is not a organization beast and would equivalent to meet human a tranquillity date with her moral and pricy ones.

"I'm not a big organisation person and I don't suchlike throwing parties at all. So this measure a lot of my household members soul definite to fly imbibe to be with me," said Priyanka.

"It's potential to be a day spent doing naught in component - conscionable ornamentation out with the group who sex me and impoverishment to be around me to head my day specific. That's all," she further.

Priyanka has had a fulfilling year with two hits Fashion and Dostana, which fetched her lots of awards.

She is ingress a new year in her story, but hasn't set any goals for herself.

"I've never set any goals for myself. I've always been happening's human and lot has e'er looked after me. I suppose someone up there ever manages my brio and does what's best for me. So I fitting depart it up to Him. I virtuous work stonelike at what he sends my way," she said.

Currently, Priyanka is diligent propulsion for Yash Raj Films' Pyaar Insufferable along with Uday Chopra and Dino Morea.

The actress is also search headfirst to the exudate of Vishal Bharadwaj's Kaminey with Shahid Kapur and Ashutosh Gowariker's What's Your Rashee? in which she plays 12 diametrical roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment