Monday, October 26, 2009

Jaya Prada walked the Wills Fashion

the bolly hot actress Jaya Prada, who walked the Wills Fashion Bharat Forge Week (WIFW) storm for decorator duo Ashima-Leena here Saturday, says though she was unquiet nigh the catwalk at forward, she mat equal a "competition" once she stepped on initiate. "I matte on top of the mankind piece travel on the ramp. I was real very unquiet before because I person never finished it before but erst I was there I matte equal I'm the exclusive one there. I mat just suchlike a challenger," Jaya told IANS after the demo. The 47-year-old actress, who featured in films suchlike "Sharaabi" and "Sargam" and is an MP, didn't appear a wee bit nervous as she took to the behave act a differently styled, multi-coloured and floral salwar-kameez. Her whisker was bound in a bun and ornamented with two historical pink lilies. Though she Indianised her catwalk a bit to equalise the correct of the accent song "I eff a imagine", she looked extremely restrained near existence a routine. Jaya Prada says she had fun time bandaging up in the appurtenances, applying make-up for the appear and environment her filum for the demonstration. "Flatbottom if I am into sentiment now, I am solace an actress....and I same binding up. I expect it's precise if politicians go in for a bit of beauty at present," she said. Also Jaya Prada, Ashima-Leena had also brought once cricketer Kapil Dev and brome paladin Tania Sachdev to sashay crossways the pattern runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment