Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rihanna says dealing with the media work

Rihanna says dealing with the media work after state maltreated in Feb by ex-boyfriend Chris Chromatic was humiliating. But she now hopes to speak for saxist women who are afeared to lecture openly nigh tamed hostility. The 21-year-old pop histrion told Glamour store in an discourse posted online Tuesday that the guard image of her injured grappling that was leaked to reporters supplemental insult to accident. After the battery, she awoke to make helicopters circling her asylum and reporters swarming her street. "I mat like I went to rest as Rihanna and woke up as Britney Spears," she said. Rihanna said she matte thwarted and arrogated welfare of, especially when she heard that the two officers under enquiry for leaking her photo were women. "I felt same group were making it into a fun message on the Cyberspace, and it's my being," she said. Rihanna said she didn't create how much her decisions constrained people she didn't experience, equal her umpteen fans. She feels stronger, wiser and more awake now, she further. "Husbandly violence is a big information," Rihanna said. "The advantageous happening that has rise out of my status is that fill can inform from that. I need to relinquish as some intuition as I can to newborn women, because I regain like I permute a articulate that real isn't heard. Now I can serve utter for those women." Chromatic, 20, pleaded ashamed to felony attack in June. He was sentenced to five years' probation, six months of agreement work and a year of interior aggression counseling for the aggress, in which he was accused of hitting, choking and painful Rihanna in a rented sports car. TMZ published the pic of Rihanna's bruised confronting inferior than two weeks after the scrap, and the LAPD straightaway launched an intrinsical investigating of the wetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment