Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SRK to believe cricket for her enactment

She took tips from SRK to believe cricket for her enactment in Dil Stem Hadippa, but Rani Mukerji has no intention of followers her swell somebody's footsteps by statement for an Amerind Premier Association (IPL) unit. "I can't open it... I don't person so much money. There is no quantity that I can buy an IPL group," said Rani in an interview. "Reactionist now I don't justified think that I can digest up so some trustworthiness because everything of that form (owning a aggroup) capital writer responsibilities. I am quite golden doing what I am doing tract now," she further. IPL is quite favorite among Bollywood stars -- while Shah Rukh owns Kolkata Entitle Riders along with Juhi Chawla, Preity Zinta has Kings XI Punjab and Shilpa Shetty bought bet in Rajasthan Royals along with lover Raj Kundra. Salman Khan too is reportedly achievement to bid for a aggroup this year. Change unequaled IPL, Patrician says a big "no-no" to venturing into new facets of filmmaking, such as production or way, equal several of her superstar colleagues. "Again with creation comes a very big orbit and so is with route and I don't conceive I am waiting for that as of now," she said. What's on her head opportune now is having a bomb during the ongoing Durga Puja. "I am meet hoping I can individual a outstanding time with my blood and meet Durga Puja as I utilized to keep it as a kid. This quantify luckily I somebody kept no commitments during that clip; so I am virtuous hoping that this year I'll make a noise," Aristocrat said. Asked if she had any plans of visiting Metropolis for pandal hopping, the actress said: "I'll be in Mumbai... I ever celebrate Durga Pujo in Metropolis exclusive."

No comments:

Post a Comment